Mowing is a part of life when you’re a homeowner, and it’s really important to mow correctly if you want your lawn to look beautiful. In your search for Cape Girardeau lawn services, you may be wondering about the best mowing practices for your lawn. There’s no need to worry because Green Grass Guys are here to help.
Tips for Your Mowing Height
The height of your mower all depends on the type of grass you have in your lawn. You want it to look beautiful year round, and a part of that is making sure you’re mowing it at the right height during the growing season. For example:
– For Tall Fescue, mowing height should be between 2.5 and 3.5 inches.
– For Ryegrass, mowing height should be between 2 and 3 inches.
– For Bluegrass, mowing height should be between 3 and 3.5 inches.
– For Bentgrass, mowing height should be between 1 and 2 inches.
– For St. Augustine grass, mowing height should be between 2 and 3 inches.
How Often Should You Mow?
You should be mowing your lawn at least once a week. But if there is a lot of rain, or if it just seems to be growing faster than usual, more frequent mowing may be necessary.
It can be difficult to give your lawn the care that it needs, and we understand that at Green Grass Guys. If you have been searching for Cape Girardeau lawn services, we can help you. Contact us today for your free quote!